In-Sight Photography provides programming in three main ways: Core-Curriciulum which are classes held at In-Sight during three annual class sessions, Collaborations and Partnerships where we work with local groups and organizations, and the Exposures program in which we connect youth around the country through digital photography.
Core-Curriculum Classes and Exposures programs are open to any interested youth ages 11 to 18. All programs are offered based on a suggested contribution and no interested youth will be turned away if unable to financially contribute.
Classes meet 2 hours per week for 8 weeks. Click any of the links below to learn more about the Summer classes at In-Sight.
- Digital Photography Thursdays 4:00-6:00
- Intro to Black and White Wednesdays 6:00-8:00
- Exploring Southern Vermont Mondays 6:00-8:00
- One Week Photo Intensive July 8th – 12th daily 12:00-4:00
- Digital Animation Intensive July 29th – August 2nd daily 12:00-4:00
- Nature Photography Explorers June 24th – 28th 9:00-3:00
Materials: In-Sight provides all materials for every class including camera, film, paper, chemicals and more. Participants are welcome to use materials they already have, but are not expected to bring anything at all.
Please Note: All classes are offered on a sliding scale fee. No interested youth will be turned away for lack of ability to pay
Suggested Sliding Scale
Annual Household Income Suggested Contribution
More than $80,000 $350
Less than $20,000 $150
Other Circumstances $0
We are happy to set-up an installment plan if you prefer.