In-Sight Photography provides programming in three main ways: Core-Curriciulum which are classes held at In-Sight during three annual class sessions, Collaborations and Partnerships where we work with local groups and organizations, and the Exposures program in which we connect youth around the country through digital photography.
Core-Curriculum Classes and Exposures programs are open to any interested youth ages 11 to 18. All programs are offered based on a suggested contribution and no interested youth will be turned away if unable to financially contribute.
Classes meet 2 hours per week for 10 weeks. Click any of the links below to learn more about the fall classes at In-Sight.
Spring classes begin the week of February 10th!
- Intro to Digital Photography–Mondays 4:00-6:00
- Intro to Black and White Film Photography–Mondays 6:00-8:00
- Exposures Online Exchange–Wednesdays 4:00-6:00
- Gender and the Narrative (Intermediate B&W)–Thursdays 4:00-6:00
- Web Design–Wednesdays 6:00-8:00
- Advanced Digital Photography–Thursdays 6:00-8:00
- Phoneography–Fridays 4:00-6:00
- Independent Study: Portfolio Development
- Pre-School Photography–Mondays 1-1:30
- Video and Multimedia–Tuesdays 6:00-8:00
Materials: In-Sight provides all materials for every class including camera, film, paper, chemicals and more. Participants are welcome to use materials they already have, but are not expected to bring anything at all.
*Note: The students will need to have their own smartphone to participate in the Phoneography class.
Please Note: All classes are offered on a sliding scale fee. No interested youth will be turned away for lack of ability to pay
Suggested Sliding Scale
Annual Household Income Suggested Contribution
More than $80,000 $350
Less than $20,000 $150
Other Circumstances $0
We are happy to set-up an installment plan if you prefer.