Since In-Sight began in the spring of 1992, it has profoundly affected the lives of the youth whom it has served. All of the programs have been offered free of charge to any interested student. But In-Sight’s ability to continue is entirely dependent upon donations. We need your support. Please give generously to help our youth and your community.
Any donation to In-Sight is helpful. Your contribution will provide the following resources for one student for the duration of an eight to ten week course:
• $5 to $100 Equipment Sponsor – you help purchase class supplies
• up to $300 Scholarship Sponsor – you help make classes available to all youth
• up to $500 Student Sponsor – you help a full scholarship student, paying for class fees and equipment
• up to $1,000 Program Sponsor – you help us offer one of our programs, classes, workshops, or events
• up to $3000+ Organization Sponsor – you help keep In-Sight operating on every level
Additionally, In-Sight gladly accepts in-kind tax-deductible donations of photography equipment including 35mm cameras, Apple computers, Powerbook compatible chargers and batteries, digital SLR and point and shoot cameras, photo paper, 35mm film, developing trays, film reels and other photo specific materials in good condition
In-Sight is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.
Please make your tax-deductible donation payable to: The In-Sight Photography Project.
To mail a donation please send a check to:
The In-Sight Photography Project, 45 Flat Street, Suite 1 Brattleboro Vermont, 05301
We greatly appreciate your support!